• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ReClock 1.8.7.2

James

Redfox Development Team
Staff member
Watching PAL DVDs? Here's why you need ReClock: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/palspeedup/index.html

Download ReClock here: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupReClock1872.exe

Note:
* ReClock must be installed *after* PowerDVD or Arcsoft TMT 3/TMT 5
* Whenever PowerDVD or Arcsoft TMT 3/ TMT 5 is updated or reinstalled, ReClock must be reinstalled
* ReClock replaces the ASAudioRenderer.dll in the TMT 3/ TMT 5 Codec directory. A backup ASAudioRenderer_bak.dll will be created. Do not delete this file, it is required!

1.8.7.2 - 19/11/2010
* New: Added support for Arcsoft TMT 5 (experimental)
* Some fixes and improvements

Source code for GPL'ed code is available here:
http://oss.slysoft.com/ReClock/

thanks-t.gif for the new build, James!
am I daydreaming or did you fix the 59.94fps built-in estimator problem?

time to undust those NTSC DVD's then, gotta love true 60fps content :agree:

thanks-t.gif for the new build, James!
am I daydreaming or did you fix the 59.94fps built-in estimator problem?

There never was a 59.94fps built-in estimator problem, so I had nothing to fix. ;)

oops, I spoke too soon :(

I've added a 59.94fps sample as an attachment to this post...It constantly oscillates between 59.925 and 59.970 but never manages to make up its mind on 59.940: f0ff50107456053.png deeb2b107456067.png

48.000/50.000fps are properly detected, but they're only useful to the ppl who do frame interpolation(via Avisynth/ffdshow for instance)...OTOH, 59.94fps is "legit" and mandatory for uber-smoothness while deinterlacing.

I've got several interlaced NTSC DVD's that do the exact same thing and are unwatchable on my HTPC...a fix would be really sweet if any possible please, as this would also be useful for 1080i :bowdown:

Attachments

• Scrolling_59.94fps.zip
    952.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
ok, that's the same MKV file accelerated to 60fps using mp4box, this time it oscillates between 59.970 and 60.015 :(

60fps is often used for FRAPS videogame movie captures AFAIK.

Attachments

• Scrolling_60fps.zip
    996 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
ok, that's the same MKV file accelerated to 60fps using mp4box, this time it oscillates between 59.970 and 60.015 :(

60fps is often used for FRAPS videogame movie captures AFAIK.

Users have the option with Fraps. You can select 60, 50, 30, and a custom box. Mine is set to 29.97.

I've got several interlaced NTSC DVD's that do the exact same thing and are unwatchable on my HTPC...a fix would be really sweet if any possible please, as this would also be useful for 1080i :bowdown:

60000/1001 fps is fully supported. "No video stream found" is a different problem.

60000/1001 fps is fully supported. "No video stream found" is a different problem.
thanks for the swift reply! well, the very same file in 29.97fps works perfectly fine, as proven by the sample added to this post.

as long as the built-estimator didn't make up its mind, it does say "no video stream found" IME as it's got no idea what fps the file is.

using the sample added to this post:
1)- frame rate unknown/no video stream found: 537f7e107489548.png
2)- fps estimation/no video stream found: ffda09107489552.png
3)- adaptation: 9ac6ae107489559.png

the same file in 59.94 or 60fps fails at 2) so it stays as "no video stream found".

I've got several NTSC DVD's that fail in the exact same way when doing double frame rate deinterlacing :(

Attachments

• Scrolling_29.97.zip
    962.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
I've got several NTSC DVD's that fail in the exact same way when doing double frame rate deinterlacing :(

None of my NTSC DVD's fail with deinterlacing. Frame rate is detected correctly... :confused:

None of my NTSC DVD's fail with deinterlacing. Frame rate is detected correctly... :confused:
It does the very same as w/ my 59.94 sample...oscillating between 59.925 and 59.970.

I use YADIF in double frame rate mode, it's sooooo smooth..having 60 actual fps is so amazingly smooth :eek:

5ba3ea7931b2d3b183301276daf1a.png

I think you will agree that it's not normal that my sample fps is properly detected in 29.97/30fps but not 59.94/60? there used to be the same kind of detection problems on 47.952/48fps, and you did fix them :eek:

Thanks James - works for me on TMT5 (Win7 - 64bit)

Those 3 MKV samples are properly and instantly recognized here.
Haali + CoreAVC.
Both estimators in ReClock enabled.

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Image2.jpg
    Image2.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 9
The DS infos can come to the rescue, but the built-in estimator fails on those files....this said, I don't really remember why I decided to disable the DS infos in Reclock figti.gif

I think it's because sometimes it would fail when using Avisynth scripts in ffdshow, hence relying on the built-in estimator was more of a foolproof solution...except on those 59.94/60fps files. So maybe this is an acceptable fix after all, I will try those pesky NTSC DVD's and 1080i files to see how that goes.

Last edited:
Having same problem here.
did you enable the DS sniffer? 4389fd107627700.png

all my problematic files work fine on XPSP3 when I enable it...but it's a last chance resort, if for some reason it fails the built-in estimator fails too on those files.

Last edited:
did you enable the DS sniffer? 4389fd107627700.png

all my problematic files work fine on XPSP3 when I enable it...but it's a last chance resort, if for some reason it fails the built-in estimator fails too on those files.

Yes.

This is using W7x86.

Yes.

This is using W7x86.
Yeah...if the DS sniffer fails, Reclock is incompatible w/ those files...59.94fps is useful for double frame deinterlacing, and 60fps for videogames FRAPS captures.

Ah well, I've got no plan to upgrade over XP anytime soon anyway :disagree:

Last edited:
TMT5 analog issue fixed

I was having a problem with TMT5 not providing useful output with my 7.1 analog setup and tried your new, TMT5 experimental version.

I am pleased to report that the Reclock software seems to have fixed the problem.

The original issue with an Auzen XFi Prelude 7.1 card was that in multichannel (5.1 or 7.1 mode) only the front channels had output and they sounded as if they had the signal from the back channels (very limited dialog, echoing usually heard in the back channels).

It is conceivable that there was an old version of Reclock installed (I checked the TMT3 folder for the ASAudioRenderer_bak.dll and concluded it was not installed, but after installation it was invisible, but present.)

Back