• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Reassociate VCD with supported image formats

mercury_22

How can I reassociate VCD with supported image formats (such as ISO, BIN, ...)
Because very often other programs are taking over the same image formats especially ISO !

My OS Vista 64 SP1 !

If this is not just me and this option doesn't exist in VCD can it be added ? Please !!! :bowdown:

How can I reassociate VCD with supported image formats (such as ISO, BIN, ...)
Because very often other programs are taking over the same image formats especially ISO !

My OS Vista 64 SP1 !

If this is not just me and this option doesn't exist in VCD can it be added ? Please !!! :bowdown:

Right-click on the file and use the Open with context menu in Windows Explorer and tell it to always open files of that type with Virtual CloneDrive.

I've been in the same boat as you. You can do what I said above or just reinstall VCD which involes a reboot. I'd also like it if there was the addition of a little tool to re-associate VCD with the image types.

Right-click on the file and use the Open with context menu in Windows Explorer and tell it to always open files of that type with Virtual CloneDrive.

I've been in the same boat as you. You can do what I said above or just reinstall VCD which involes a reboot. I'd also like it if there was the addition of a little tool to re-associate VCD with the image types.

Thanks ! I knew that :) I'm looking (as you) for a quick solution for all formats at once ! :rock:

P.S. For a quick solution you can use
Code:
assoc .iso=elby.VCDMount.1
this batch file. (You can add a line for every supported format)
But this is NOT an "ELEGANT" solution :mad:

Last edited:
Back