• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

RC Cases/Full Towers

vze2mp9g

I'm getting ready to build a system, can anyone give me a link(s) to places that have a WIDE selection of PC cases/enclosures? I don't like the cheap cases, I would like a GOOD case.
Thanks

I don't know if you can buy just the case, but I prefer Alienware cases they are huge and you can get you hands in without ANY problems, can hold 4 optical drive with ease. And lots of locations for fans.

I also prefer Dell's XPS cases, a bit smaller but very well organized as far as route of cables, and with their instructions at their website very easy to add optical drives and hard drives. Two optical drives and two hard drives with ease.

My barebone new computer is coming next week and I will add the goodies.

XPS 8300
WINDOWS 7 HOME PREMIUM 64 BIT
INTEL CORE I7 2600 PROCESSOR 3.4GHZ
16GB DUAL CHANNEL DDR3
1TB 7200RPM SATA HARD DRIVE
AMD RADEON HD 6450 1GB DDR3 VIDEO CARD HDMI

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if you can buy just the case, but I prefer Alienware cases they are huge and you can get you hands in without ANY problems, can hold 4 optical drive with ease. And lots of locations for fans.

I also prefer Dell's XPS cases, a bit smaller but very well organized as far as route of cables, and with their instructions at their website very easy to add optical drives and hard drives. Two optical drives and two hard drives with ease.

My barebone new computer is coming next week and I will add the goodies.

XPS 8300
WINDOWS 7 HOME PREMIUM 64 BIT
INTEL CORE I7 2600 PROCESSOR 3.4GHZ
16GB DUAL CHANNEL DDR3
1TB 7200RPM SATA HARD DRIVE
AMD RADEON HD 6450 1GB DDR3 VIDEO CARD HDMI

Thank you for replying. Where can I get Alienware case(s)?:rock:

Check out www.alienware.com and get their telephone number and give them a call and see if they will just sell Alienware cases.

Microsoft is the owner of Alienware or they used to be.

You might not want to go with an alienware case for your build. Yes they look pretty sweet on the outside, but there are definitely a lot better cases that look good and also have a great inside. I just did a recent build with a corsair 800D, it's a probably the biggest case I've ever had. I needed plenty of extra space to mount a reservoir for my water cooling loop on the inside.

Anyway, the reason why I warn you is because I had an Alienware case in my last build and the inside quality was fairly low. However, if you're not concerned with how nice the inside is go for it. I think your best bet at finding one will be http://alienware-cases.com. Good luck!

I'm building a new rig soon too. Google my new case if ya wanna see a BIG case.

Cooler Master Cosmos II :D Gonna hit it with a custom airbrush again.

Back