• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

R2 dvd's

cardzetc

I was hoping some one could help me with a short how to, on changing an R2 dvd to either an R1 or R0 so I can watch on my unlockable R1 dvd player. I have tried but am not sucessful in my attempts, thanks. :confused:

Same answer as in the ticket

I was hoping some one could help me with a short how to, on changing an R2 dvd to either an R1 or R0 so I can watch on my unlockable R1 dvd player. I have tried but am not sucessful in my attempts, thanks. :confused:

Unfortunately, US players do not support PAL formatted DVDs. It's a mystery to me why the same companies provide cross-format playing for the European market. To play a PAL DVD or copy on an NTSC external player you can map it to DIVx using AnyDVD and CloneDVD mobile and then burn the DivX file to a blank with a free tool from the Internet like ImgBurn in "build" mode or some other tool.

Back