• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

quick guide to ripbot

froogle

Done a search but can't find one. I am looking for a guide on reducing a blu-ray to fit a 25gb disk. I've tried stripping everything, cutting start and end but still too big. Now needing to recode, but not sure of settings on ripbot to get it to work

help appreciated

well I can see at least 1 thread in the first page of this forum, Bluray to AVCHD, that will give you a much better end result than ripbot. Also this really shouldn't be in the AnyDVD HD forum as it has nothing to do with it

Last edited:
well I can see at least 1 thread in the first page of this forum, Bluray to AVCHD, that will give you a much better end result than ripbot. Also this really shouldn't be in the AnyDVD HD forum as it has nothing to do with it

the post you refer to is not applicable to my problem. I've searched too and none answered my question. If you know the answer then why not just post it ?

I've managed to product a reduced version, but it has gone from 26gb to 9gb. I didn't want to reduce it that much and I couldn't see any way to change the output size to say 20gb.

Can anyone help? I've searched the net, but there doesn't seem to be much information (that I can find anyway)

cheers

Back