• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

QUESTION -- - what did I do wrong ?

Rotaidem

I've used slysoft for close to 10 years now so I do know these products well.

versions software: anydvd HD 7.5.6.0
CloneBD 1.0.2.4

my first time with CloneBD.. ------ (((EXCELLENT SOFTWARE omg I am having a blast.)))

BUT. . I ripped Annie 2014 BD entire disk to my HD with the idea I was going to make an .MP4 for our Ipad and Note8

I coverted from the entire bd folder structure to an MP4 when done

1) i noticed the little character in top right of playback ( need to reg for sure )
2) the director's commentary was the only track throughout the whole .MP4 OOOPS!

what did I not select properly ? I selected just the MAIN FEATURE title.. I now notice there is a brownish selection box for audio tracks etc ? did I just simply eliminate the wrong ones?

the reason I ask this all is that I don't want to be searching for an answer when just maybe, the UNREG version uses just the director commentary ( in addition to the little beaver dude symbol lol )

thx !!!
dave

I've used slysoft for close to 10 years now so I do know these products well.

versions software: anydvd HD 7.5.6.0
CloneBD 1.0.2.4

my first time with CloneBD.. ------ (((EXCELLENT SOFTWARE omg I am having a blast.)))

BUT. . I ripped Annie 2014 BD entire disk to my HD with the idea I was going to make an .MP4 for our Ipad and Note8

I coverted from the entire bd folder structure to an MP4 when done

1) i noticed the little character in top right of playback ( need to reg for sure )
2) the director's commentary was the only track throughout the whole .MP4 OOOPS!

what did I not select properly ? I selected just the MAIN FEATURE title.. I now notice there is a brownish selection box for audio tracks etc ? did I just simply eliminate the wrong ones?

the reason I ask this all is that I don't want to be searching for an answer when just maybe, the UNREG version uses just the director commentary ( in addition to the little beaver dude symbol lol )

thx !!!
dave

nevermind, I answered my own question .. I selected the wrong track.. . made an excellent mp4

Back