• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Question about Trial Version

HDDVDBoy

I am mainly interested in the program for Hulu, but I would like to try it first, does the Trial allow you access to the Anystream Plus services like Hulu?

Thanks, HDDVDBoy

The trial is free, why dont you download it, you may be surprised. ;)

The trial gives you everything as far as I know, also the queue. Just be aware that you will need to purchase AS Plus if you want to use Hulu after the trial. I think AS Base was Amz, NF and D+.

The trial gives you everything as far as I know, also the queue. Just be aware that you will need to purchase AS Plus if you want to use Hulu after the trial. I think AS Base was Amz, NF and D+.
YouTube and The CWTV are also in the basic version. ;)

anystream-200.png
AnyStream
anystream-plus-200.png
AnyStream Plus
  • Amazon Prime Video
  • Disney+
  • Netflix
  • YouTube NEW
  • CWTV (USA) NEW
  • Amazon Prime Video
  • Disney+
  • Netflix
  • YouTube NEW
  • CWTV (USA) NEW
  • HBO Max
  • Hulu (USA)
  • itvX (UK) NEW
  • Joyn (Germany/Austria) NEW
  • Max
  • Paramount+
  • Peacock
  • Rakuten TV
  • WowTV (Europe) NEW
more coming soon...

The trial is free, why dont you download it, you may be surprised. ;)
Thanks for the responds, I was looking at just buying it, but there is some kind of CC issue right now, do you know when you will be able to buy it again?

Thanks for the responds, I was looking at just buying it, but there is some kind of CC issue right now, do you know when you will be able to buy it again?

You can buy with Bitcoin, Litecoin, or Bitcoin Cash right now., Just get the Cash app, buy the amount of crypto and send it.

As someone who just used Bitcoin for the very first time, I can tell you there's really nothing to it. The biggest hassle, if anything, was just waiting the 48 hours that PayPal sets into place. There's even a few tutorials on YouTube showing you how it's done.

As someone who just used Bitcoin for the very first time, I can tell you there's really nothing to it. The biggest hassle, if anything, was just waiting the 48 hours that PayPal sets into place. There's even a few tutorials on YouTube showing you how it's done.
Thanks, Mike, testimonials from customers are always welcome, and I agree once you learn how to send and recieve Crypto you may learn something very important for future investments.

Thanks for the info.

I have been testing it and so far I am really impressed, but i do have a question about when you get 1080p stuff is AV1 or HVEC better for 1080p content?

I have been testing it and so far I am really impressed, but i do have a question about when you get 1080p stuff is AV1 or HVEC better for 1080p content?
I find HEVC (H265) not only saves space on your hard drive but the picture quality is excellent. JMHO.

AV1 compresses even more with the same quality, or the other way around: it provides better quality with the same filesize, BUT the player need way more ressources.
Are there any providers with AV1 ?

I find HEVC (H265) not only saves space on your hard drive but the picture quality is excellent. JMHO.
Thanks for your opinion. I REALLY like this program and would LOVE to be a customer, but I have looked and looked at this Bitcoin thing and I just don't get it at all, and I read the post about it by Ivan and it seems like everyone trying to do it with PayPal is having nothing but issues. I have been a AnyDVD HD customer for about a decade. I really hope this credit card issue is fixed soon, unless there is some other alternative to crypto, because unfortunately I just don't get it.

Thanks for your opinion. I REALLY like this program and would LOVE to be a customer, but I have looked and looked at this Bitcoin thing and I just don't get it at all, and I read the post about it by Ivan and it seems like everyone trying to do it with PayPal is having nothing but issues. I have been a AnyDVD HD customer for about a decade. I really hope this credit card issue is fixed soon, unless there is some other alternative to crypto, because unfortunately I just don't get it.
Then use the Cash App, no issues there, or even Robinhood.

Back