• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Question about MGM+ within AP

Nuffel

If I rent or buy a movie that is not free in my region with Amazon Prime I can download it without any problems with AS.

MGM+ is now available in my region as an extra subscription within Amazon Prime, so I have to pay extra for MGM+

If I rent or buy a movie with MGM+, will I be able to download it with AS?

I can't find anywhere if AS supports MGM+ within Amazon Prime.

Thank you guys

Yes, you can download anything you have access to, regardless if it's a bought or rent movie/episode or a channel subscription. Just make sure to buy it before you open it in AS, or press F5 to refresh the page if you already had it open. Otherwise AS will not recognize the content.

f I rent or buy a movie that is not free in my region with Amazon Prime I can download it without any problems with AS. Answer Yes

MGM+ is now available in my region as an extra subscription within Amazon Prime, so I have to pay extra for MGM+ Yes

You can gain access to MGM+ as a "Channel" of Amazon Prime Video. and you can setup a "free trial period" if it's the firs time that you access mgm+ channel.... so you can enjoy all the mgm contents on prime. And also because it's accessed via Amazon Prime Video, AS can download.
Maybe some times click on the page inside AS and make a refresh (F5) to be sure.

Back