• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question about licensing

towboat

I'm liking the program so far and am considering buying a license.

But before I need to know some things: does the lifetime license refer to the lifetime of the app?

Say in a few weeks Netflix/Amazon patch whatever exploit it's using, rendering the app useless.
If I purchase a license, will I get a refund if the above situation occurs?

Thank you

Lifetime of the company that sold it to you, just like in the difficult slysoft days, if it were your or the app lifetime and the authorities come knocking again, how would your expect them to release updates is they would no longer exists?

Neither, AnyStream will hopefully get updated and be right back in business. For the record, it doesn't use an exploit at all. Both streaming providers currently support browser viewing. AnyStream presents itself as a browser, however in stead of viewing, it downloads.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back