• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Putting copied movies on my Iphone

Misterx426

Hi, I have anyDVD and I would like to put my bought movies that I copied with dvd shrink&imageburn on my iphone. I tried to put them on itunes and it don't work. Can I put purchsed dvd on itunes? Do I have to get clone dvd or clone dvd moble. I have a windows vista PC and an Iphone 3gs. Can someone please help Thank You.

I think what you want is CloneDVD mobile.
But wait for someone more knowledgeable than me, to give you the definitive answer.

-W

I know clonedvdmobile will do ipods and other mobile devices, I assume it's similar. Ask on that forum. Right now it's 20% off as are all slysoft products.

Misterx426,
CloneDVD Mobile should do the conversion to MP4 for the iPhone,

After using AnyDVD to rip the DVD to the Desktop then import the dvd files into the program ( what ever you are using to convert the raw files to MP4) and convert to iPhone resolution. Then take that file and import it into iTunes Library

Back