Purchased Lifetime AnyDVD HD Before

Discussion in 'Purchase and License Keys' started by STTDBP, Sep 23, 2018.

1. STTDBP

STTDBP Member

Hi, I purchased a Lifetime AnyDVD HD and Clone DVD subscription before from Elaborbytes. Turns out it wasn't lifetime.

Any idea how long the lifetime of this product is?

2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Elaborate bytes doesn't sell anydvd. Only slysoft did, and now redfox does. Lifetime means for the lifetime of the company that sold you the license.

As to the clonedvd license, you'd have to ask them

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

3. STTDBP

STTDBP Member

I stand corrected in regards to the slysoft..... I bought them at the same time so they must have had an agreement.

If my Clone DVD is still working will the new AnyDVD HD work with it? Thanks for your reply.

4. whatever_gong82

whatever_gong82 Well-Known Member

If you still have the CloneDVD2 license, it will still work with AnyDVD HD.

For example, I bought 4 licenses of CloneDVD2 back in the Slysoft days, and they still work.

Luckily, I also backed up the licenses as well in the Cloud, so I'll never lose the licenses.

:)

5. Ch3vr0n

Slysoft did indeed have a reseller agreement to sell clonedvd yes, not the other way around.

Clonedvd was never affected by the shutdown of slysoft, so those keys will continue to work regardless of the anydvd version or who issued the license key.

Anydvd v8xxx requires redfox issued license keys.

whatever_gong82 likes this.
  6. STTDBP

STTDBP Member

Thanks for the info. I just uninstalled my old version of AnyDVD HD. Rebooted and installed the Redfox Trial. I'm getting the same error that I was before which is that the DVD is copy protected. I've rebooted again. AM I doing something wrong or is this an issue possibly with a Windows update?

7. mmdavis

mmdavis Well-Known Member

Hard to tell anything without an AnyDVD log, can only guess.

8. Ch3vr0n

This topic is about your license. If you have decryption problems, please create a new topic in the proper anydvd section, detailed description of the problem and provide an anydvd logfile