• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Purchased License but no key

StarLord073

I purchased a license but never got a key all i have is the transaction that went through with circle to redfox what needs to happen here so I can get my key ?

I purchased a license but never got a key all i have is the transaction that went through with circle to redfox what needs to happen here so I can get my key ?

Hi,

I identified your 3 order attempts. You cancelled all three orders, even the one you paid at the end. Additionally, the paid order was underpaid :)

However, I fixed it and you should have received your license.

Thank you for supporting our project!

Ivan

Hi,
I identified your 3 order attempts. You cancelled all three orders, even the one you paid at the end. Additionally, the paid order was underpaid :)
However, I fixed it and you should have received your license.
Thank you for supporting our project!
Ivan
How is it they underpaid but get a license? Is that fair for those that paid correctly.

going by the circle comment, it was by bitcoin. So either the bitcoin value went up or the left out the confirmation fee.

Order was underpaid by 0.0006345BTC (0.43 USD). I hope you'll survive that unfairness.
It's a honest question for one to ask such question. And I will live and keep living probably not as long as the software itself but I will live.

You are a laugh, we are talking about .43 cents.
If that was the case but making fun of someone when they ask a question puts a MOD own status into question.

For once I partially agree with recycle for once. It was a valid question to ask. But as I said earlier, the value of BTC must have changed a little between paying and confirmation or something like that. Now, Ivan indulged you in it and said it was underpaid by less than half a USD. I think you'll have to agree with me on this one, that 43cts is nothing to cause a major issue over, or consider it unfair towards other users.

Having to pay that additional 43c would just be a little overkill knowing BTC require a transaction fee. If it had been 10-15$, that would have been a different story.

Can we let this rest now please?

It's bitcoin. Paying up that .43 instead of canceling the transaction. Probably made them about $12 dollars the way bitcoin has jumped up in price the last 24 hours. Heck, did a transfer between wallets a little while ago. Moved .10btc. Left one wallet at $67 arrive at the other wallet at $70. Through Circle.

But as I said earlier, the value of BTC must have changed a little between paying and confirmation or something like that.

We fix the exchange rate for each order the minute it was placed. The order will then kept open for 72 hours. If no Bitcoin payment arrives in time, the order will be closed automatically.

Last edited:
Back