• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Purchased Anydvd maunal verify

rmilyard

I got this message when tried purchase with Visa. Said will get email in 5 mins which never happened. I want to know what the issue is. I see the charge on my visa card.

If you can see the charge, everything should go through fine. Check your inbox and spam folders. Though manual verify usually means there was a problem with the charge and they need to manually push it into the system which can take time. Maybe @Ivan can look into your issue

If you can see the charge, everything should go through fine. Check your inbox and spam folders. Though manual verify usually means there was a problem with the charge and they need to manually push it into the system which can take time. Maybe @Ivan can look into your issue

So called bank and said charge didn't really go though. Said try again in 15 mins. I am out so will try again later.

That's why the "manual message" appeared. The charge didn't succeed and now has to be pushed into the system manually by redfox. Don't bother in 15 minutes, it probably won't work either. The staff weel need to push it in, but this isn't an easy thing to do due to the nature of redfox and AnyDVD. They cant use a first class PSP because they don't want to do business with a project like RedFoxn thus they have to rely on an asian 3rd class PSP.

i can't say. I have no access to that kind of info. That's a case for @Ivan or @Jill Anderson.

We see that you have been in touch with our support team and that you know what your options are.

We see that you have been in touch with our support team and that you know what your options are.

So not given option. I do not and will not use Bitcoin. So not sure what is going on with my order status.

Your order status is "pending". Your options are: keep the order open, ask for your trial version to be reset if necessary or cancel your order. If you choose one of them, you need to do this in one of your support tickets but not here.

Back