• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Purchase for friend and myself

vnavna

LTL users since 04/23/2005
I need to know if purchasing two licenses of AnyDVD for myself and another friend that were previously ltl users if I can fill out the purchase under my name and email only and activate both at my location prior to sending the redone computer home with him?
Does your application call home and get an IP address listing of active clients to verify that they are legit? And when that computer goes home with that person will it call home and deactivate because of a different IP address?
By the way I have been attempting to purchase this renewal for over 4 months with always a failure due to no allowable VISA card. I am now going to attempt to use the Green Dot VISA that I read in a post that supposed to work but now I missed out on the 20% discount.
Is there any way to get that or any discount yet?

The best course of action would be to make 2 seperate purchases. One for yourself one for your friend. On the license owner page you'd fill out his details, on the payment screen you'd fill out your own. That way you'd pay for the license, but it would be licensed to your friend. No, Redfox application calls home to verify the license. Anydvd (or others for that matter) do not use text based serials, they use key FILES (that you are sent as attachments) to register the application(s). Programs carry an internal database of blacklisted keys. AnyDVD only uses it's online capabilities when it comes to decrypting (access to the OPD). Unlike trial licenses which are machine (computer) bound, registered versions are USER bound. So even if your friend is located in the US and a couple months down the road were to access it from asia nothing would happen.

Very simple reason, not every internet connected PC has a static IP :), besides IP tracking is unreliable as you are probably well aware of all those lawsuits for torrents based on IP's :)

Thank you for the reply. One other question is there any way to get the 20% off?

the last discount ended a couple weeks ago. I'd file a support ticket, maybe they'll be nice. If not they usually have them around major holidays

Thank you for the reply. One other question is there any way to get the 20% off?
For being a lifetime user you already know it's worth the money it printed on regardless if there is a discount or not. Just ask your friend to pony up the extra money if they want it this will support R&D for RedFox - the software is alot less then others and it works for what it does.

The contacting support option did the trick. i am currently trying to find out the option to purchase two under my name to get the additional 15% off and give the other license as a gift and only activate it on his PC that I am currently redoing.

Recycle, I am aware of the software that I am purchasing I have promoted this product to approximately 15 - 20 other people out there that I worked with over the years and no one has complained. I know the value of the product and for that reason I purchased the LTL back in 2005 and have been a happy customer ever since.It has just been such a pain to try and re-purchase the product. With the amount of hours that I have spent researching and trying to purchase an international purchase let's just say that I am already in the red big time.
The question is that with everything going to the streaming world how long before DVDs or Blu-Rays are obsolete.
It does not hurt to ask the question.

Back