• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Purchase Bundle Pricing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifenaked

I am attempting to purchase 5 copies of anydvd, 1 stream plus, 3 clonecd and 1 clonedvdmobile and it shows a bundle discount of 25% on the order page, but when going to the checkout it doesn't show the bundle discount.

How to get the bundle discount on the checkout page?

You are right, the bundle discount disappears. I have to check this, but it might take a few hours...

Sorry, it took some time to review the code: It's not a bug, it's a feature :)

Years ago we had some smart guys, adding some single cheap products to increase the bundle discount. We added some code to allow only "full" bundles with same quantity for each product. Even if it's possible to select a quantity mix on purchase page, our shop server will ignore that in checkout.

However, I'll send you a PM in in minute and I will find a (manual) way to resolve your issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back