• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Purchase a one Year License

Harley51

If I purchase a one year license today and I have one month left on my current license does the new over ride the old or will it extend by one month.

If you purchase a (new) one year license today, it will be valid one year and is not connected in any way with your current license, as it is a separate license.

If you purchase a 1 year renewal today for a license that expires in one month, the expiry date of your license will be in 13 months. When you renew a license, it will get extended based on the expire date, not on the purchase date.
Another example: if you purchase the renewal 2 months after the license has expired, the license will get extended by 10 month (expiry date + 12 months).

If you purchase a (new) one year license today, it will be valid one year and is not connected in any way with your current license, as it is a separate license.

If you purchase a 1 year renewal today for a license that expires in one month, the expiry date of your license will be in 13 months. When you renew a license, it will get extended based on the expire date, not on the purchase date.
Another example: if you purchase the renewal 2 months after the license has expired, the license will get extended by 10 month (expiry date + 12 months).
There's no option for renewal on the purchase page yet. Only "new" licensing. I recommend making that it's own section of the purchase page. When you get the time and are ready to do it.

No problem you're a busy person.
I was just pointing it out for the forum. Since it was referred to in your post and that purchase cannot be done at this time.
That is all.

Does that mean the PSP issues should be solved then too?

Thank's Ivan and all. I should check back next week to see if the renewal is up? Mine expires on 5/27/2017.

Last edited:
Yes and no. Payment will always be an issue for outlaws :rockingchair:
Which makes me glad I decided to go for the lifetime license, one time hassle.

Not the best for you RedFox people, but at least I won't cause you fine folks any problems at renewal date.

Which makes me glad I decided to go for the lifetime license, one time hassle.

Not the best for you RedFox people, but at least I won't cause you fine folks any problems at renewal date.
Just buy one lifetime license per year that will help support them..J/K I will be buying a third one around Xmas time this year to give away.

Back