• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

PSA - Cheap discs!

DQ

Posting this just to share my method. On first glance movies on Amazon can be pricey but if you dig and have some patience you can find some very inexpensive ones.

I buy a lot of discs of the movies I really enjoy the most. The way I do that most of the time is to make a huge list in my cart on Amazon. And I do that every so often when I think of titles I want.

Then what I do is every so often I go through my whole "saved for later" list and look for Blu-Rays under $10 and UHD under $15.

Sometimes I might find 1 or 2 that fall into that category or some days (like today) I might find 5 or more. So I will end up with several quality discs for well under $50.

I do that same, only I keep them in a wish list instead of the shopping cart. You can also use camelcamelcamel to monitor the prices for you.

Well if you are in the US and live near pawn shops, just stop buy. Blu rays are going for about $2 now, some places 10 for $10. Goodwill use to have good prices, but someone must have clued them in, that their prices were too low.

Back