• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

PS3 Playback Issues

2scoops

I have downloaded a non copywrite blu-ray movie :policeman: which is in the form of a BDMV folder, within that folder there is a STREAM, PLAYLIST, CLIPINF and a BACKUP folder (and two bdmv files)

I burnt the folder using NERO 8 (using the UDF 2.5 physical partition) disc at once multisession.

The disc i'm burning to is a BD-RE Single Sided Version 2.1

The resulting disc plays back fine in powerdvd on my PC but on my PS3 it comes up with the initial loading screen but the picture goes black when you'd expect the title menu to come up.

I suspect the problem is that the folder I downloaded only came with a BDMV folder and no Certificates folder. Can I just create a blank certificates folder and drag that across into NERO (like you can with DVD).

I have downloaded a non copywrite blu-ray movie :policeman: which is in the form of a BDMV folder, within that folder there is a STREAM, PLAYLIST, CLIPINF and a BACKUP folder (and two bdmv files)

I burnt the folder using NERO 8 (using the UDF 2.5 physical partition) disc at once multisession.

The disc i'm burning to is a BD-RE Single Sided Version 2.1

The resulting disc plays back fine in powerdvd on my PC but on my PS3 it comes up with the initial loading screen but the picture goes black when you'd expect the title menu to come up.

I suspect the problem is that the folder I downloaded only came with a BDMV folder and no Certificates folder. Can I just create a blank certificates folder and drag that across into NERO (like you can with DVD).

how big are the m2ts files?

If it needed the certificate folder then it wouldn't play on the PC either so it's not that

sorted it thanks for the help, re ripped it with anydvd hd and added the certificates folder and this worked

Back