• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Can't connect to max

mersenne

able to access other streaming services. but cannot access max and hbo max : PROVIDER SETUP FAILED [max] Can't connect to max. get error when attempting to select the service (before log in screen) AND when attempting to log in to max (and hbomax) through anystream. i am able to access max directly through a web browser. logfile is attached.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.8.0 logfile.astlog
    151.6 KB · Views: 3
Its your network connection. There is no issue with MAX on our end. Please try to reboot your computer and try again.

CEFView::Handler::max] Load error: ERR_CONNECTION_

still have issues. even after: rebooting. reinstalling anystream and trying on 2 different pc's. still able to get to other streamers (amazon, hulu, etc) via anystream. still able to access max outside of anystream.

Have you tried to log in on your browser in the website? Not AnyStream?

Max.jpg
I have been trying to reproduce your issue, but I cannot. If we had a MAX issue the whole forum would be lit up like a Christmas tree.

• Max.jpg

What subscription do you have? You are only allowed a certain amount of devices. Please go into the Max website and log out of all computers.

same problem with hbo max

Attachments

• same.jpg
    same.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 11
  • AnyStream_1.8.8.0.astlog
    274.6 KB · Views: 0
same problem with hbo max
Yes, it has been an issue for quite some time now. They are transitioning over to MAX and its seems until they do there are going to be issues. In this thread, he was having an issue with MAX in the USA.

i have the same problem with disney.
but only when i start anystream. if it is open for a while it works.
only the start causes problems

i have the same problem with disney.
but only when i start anystream. if it is open for a while it works.
only the start causes problems
No, you dont have the same problem with Disney, you need to have an ad-free subscription and your issue will be resolved.

please explain how it could be my network connection when i am able to access other streaming providers through anystream and i am able to successfully log in to max / hbomax outside anystream? on one pc i was able to log in to max via anystream then it gave the error 'provider setup failed'. on the other pc, it would start up ok and automatically populate other streaming providers login screen. but clicking on max/hbo max from within anystream immediately yields the same 'failed' message. closing and reopening anystream, where max is automatically selected from previous run, yields the 'failed' error immediately without selecting max. it definitely is max thru anystream related.

Have you tried to log in on your browser in the website? Not AnyStream?
yes. i previously provided this scenario indicating that max and hbo max are accessible outside anystream via web browser. i am able to log in to max and hbo max via browsers. i am able to log in to other streaming providers from inside anystream... only max / hbo max is giving issues within anystream

i didn't notice that when entering hbomax.com in browser search bar it is changed to play.max.com. when i enter max.com in the browser search bar it is also changed to play.max.com

In the AnyStream settings open the MAX provider. ;) Close the HBOMax provider, and uncheck it in settings.

In the AnyStream settings open the MAX provider. ;) Close the HBOMax provider, and uncheck it in settings.
Aready did. But did again to get screen caps. Still failes. See attached.

Attachments

• anystream max only.png
    anystream max only.png
    203 KB · Views: 13
  • anystream settings providers.png
    anystream settings providers.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 13
It's not happening to anyone else. There is nothing in your log file but cannot connect errors. As I said, if this was an AnyStream issue, we would have many many threads, with people and logfiles. Those screenshots show me nothing. It's not on our end. Maybe you whitelist the program in your Anti Virus, or turn it off for a second to see if AS works then.

Back