• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Protect DiSC support?

gsspider

I was wondering if Protect DiSC support is planned in the near future.
The game I have a problem with is "So Blonde".

ProtectionID says this:
Code:
Scanning -> E:\So Blonde\SoBlonde.exe
File Type : Exe, Size : 4498698 (044A50Ah) Byte(s)
-> File has 395982 (060ACEh) bytes of appended data starting at offset 03E9A3Ch
[Heuristics] -> Flag : 00000000000000000000001000100101
[!] Protect DiSC v8.1.1 [Build 0x13953 / 80211] detected!
[i] protection level: Professional
[i] cd/dvd check enabled: yes

Just tried it with 3.2.0.0. Same problem, not working.
I attached the summary.txt if someone is interested in the problem (apparently not, since there were no responses till today...).
Btw, wth is "Game application management"? I can't find anything on that in the help files or in the forums.

Attachments

• summary.zip
    2 KB · Views: 0
I support your idea.

ProtectDisc Support is much more important than StarForce support and I suppose it's also a lot easier to develop.

Cheers,
BurnerHEAD

not really, protectdisc is mostly used in germany, there's very few 'worldwide' releases of games using it, and it uses a driver, so it could be a bit tricky (starforce and tages also use drivers though)...

So I guess that there won't be Protect DiSC support (at least not anytime soon)?
I really hoped a developer would say a word about this :(

Never say never... this is to be looked at soon.

I do agree with the importance for Protect DISC support. I would really like to see this being supported asap.

Many games for kids use this. And I had to try many tears of CDs with scratches after switching CDs.

Cheers Stephan

Back