• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

"Progress graph" not updating .......

TomTiddler

This seems to be happening almost all the time when I'm transcoding, all parts of the progress animation (graph display, progress bar, Cpu optimal efficiency message are, elapsed time, current conversion rate, etc) simply stop updating. Task manager shows that everything is progressing, but the window has stopped updating. I'm running Windows 10 on an i7-4770R system, 16GB RAM, the source file is local, destination is a network share connected via GByte Ethernet. There's no sign of what might be overloading, it's only using ~35% CPU, about 6 Drone ffmpeg processes running, less than 6GB of the 16GB RAM is in use. I'm transcoding from a BD source to MKV, retaining original audio, if that helps.

Anyone have any ideas?

Back