• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Profiles Won't Work

I'm having the same problem with the same operating system running the same game. I have a different antivirus though. Eset Nod32. The profile starts building before the .exe starts. Please help. I have not gotten gamejackal to work on any of my games.

Can give some details... i.e. what version of Game Jackal, what OS, the games that display this error etc. Without any information it's hard to offer help.

1. What version of Game Jackal are you running? Latest Version
# What operating system are you using? Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
# What protection does your game use? Any protection
# What is the name of the game you're trying to run? Any Game, haven't got any to run, Tried Crysis most recently
# What is the version of the game? Latest version, completely updated
# Is it CD or DVD version? DVD version of Crysis
# What region or country is the original disc from? NTSC
# What CPU are you running? Intel Core i7 CPU
# What optical drives (dvd-rom, cd-rom, burners) are you using to create profiles with? hp CD/DVDW TS-L633N, also tried an external burner to create profiles can't remember what it is
# What security software (firewall, antivirus) are you using? Please provide version numbers. ESET Nod 32 Smart Security 64bit version 4.2.35.0
# Describe your problem, provide full error messages, and please state clearly what you were doing when you received those error messages. Basically, when I try to create a profile, when it asked for the original CD, before the game starts up it starts to create a profile, and then the game starts, and when I exit the game it's still creating a profile. I've used gamejackal in the past on a different machine with a different operating system and it worked fine. There is some problem with the Windows 7 64-bit conflict

# Describe your problem, provide full error messages, and please state clearly what you were doing when you received those error messages. Basically, when I try to create a profile, when it asked for the original CD, before the game starts up it starts to create a profile, and then the game starts, and when I exit the game it's still creating a profile. I've used gamejackal in the past on a different machine with a different operating system and it worked fine. There is some problem with the Windows 7 64-bit conflict

The profile is deactivating before the game is finishing. Try this. Create the profile as normal, however on step 4 select advanced options and uncheck auto stop. Now GJ will not deactivate the profile, you will need to do it when you exit the game. Right-click the GJ icon in the system tray and select deactivate (or click the icon to open the interface, the select deactivate from the tools menu).

Back