• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Profile is mounted create a new one

hyperk70

Hi

I have completed 3 new profiles for a number of games in the latest version game jackal

ravenshield

sas tomorrow and terrorist take down two and the profile created fine and i tested them a number of times before shutting down my machine. Now when i try to play them it keeps coming up profile not mounted create a new one. I have followed the steps to correct this and still Im getting the same message.

I have read a number of threads here and havent found the answer can you assist?

Running Win 7 Ultimate 64 and i noticed someone saying there where having probs with nod32 which i have v5 internet security

any tricks and tips welcome

cheers

Back