• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problems

LILI

Hi, I am trying to use the virtual clone drive to open a software. I insert the CD of the software and I go to My Computer and Select Mount Image. Then I change the file type in the bottom and I select Setup from the software.
I seems to work fine but when I select the virtual clone drive to open from My computer I get the message that «Windows can't read my disk or it may be damaged or uses a format non compatible with Windows » I translated it from French so it may not be the exact message.
Can anyone help me with that or explain why it's giving me that message???

The image should be supported because it works on another computer. The image is just the Setup file from a software it is a multimedia dictionary.

Oh I havent noticed there is French Forum. I'll try it if I don't get any result in this one! Merci! :)

Back