• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problems with the duchess

Asoggy

backed up movie with Anydvd. It plays fine on my computer but when I backup to BD-R something unusual happens:

The movie logos play fine but when I got to the actual movie, it somehow begins to play at a slower speed (about 1/4 of the normal rate), I get no sound either even though my receiver shows the 5.1 channels engaged.

LG BR player/burner H20-L
Used Power 2 Go burner utility
TDK BD-R 4x 50G blank media

Anyone else with a similar problem?

i would recommend you use imgburn to burn your media i have always had great results with it

Could be the TDK discs, you don't say what you're trying to play back

I've used the TDK BD discs on other movies and no similar problem resulted. I played it back on the Samsung BD-P1400. Maybe it's another form of copy protection yet to be discovered? My burner firmware is up to date and so is the BD player.

I'll try the image burn utility. That worked when I backed up THE DARK KNIGHT from regular DVD.

Thanks for the kind help.

It's not another form of copy protection, if you've used these disc with other movies then it either means you had a faulty disc or you've made this one wrong.
Backing up a DVD is not the same as backing up Blu-ray. Maybe you could post up the AnyDVD HD logfile for that movie

Back