• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problems with Street Kings?

ibglowin

I popped it in at the house at lunch and tried the AnyDVD Ripper. Balloon popped up and hung around for 20 or so seconds and went away but then a funny thing happened. I heard a continual clunk like it was trying to access and read it but couldn't. I hit the rip DVD to hard drive and it sat there for 15 min with 0% progress. DVDecrypter was a bust as well. I put it into a regular DVD player and it spun right up and played just fine.

I backed up Prom Night right after that so it's not my DVD drive. I am at work now so I can't send a log file but this looks like something new and nasty from the fine folks at Fox studios.

I am using 6.4.5.9.

Sound like just a bad disk. I did Street Kings with no problems. Unremarkable protections.

-W

Install AnyDVD 6.4.6.0 beta: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6460.exe

Refer here: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=321

Try the disc in another DVD drive. It's possible that the disc is bad. If the disc was ever recognized by the drive and the fox in your systray turned red then post log files.

This disc if you are referring to the Region 1 release shouldn't cause problems. There is no real protection. It's also a pretty pathetic release because if you remove the trailers you can fit the movie, menus, and commentary on a single layer backup without any compression necessary.

Summary for drive Y: (AnyDVD 6.4.6.0)
TSSTCORP CDDVDW SH-S223F SB00 0318
Drive (Hardware) Region: free

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2010272 sectors (3926 MBytes)
Total size: 2894102 sectors (5652 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: STREET_KINGS
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

Found & removed RCE protection!
Structural copy protection not found.
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Bad disc!

Swapped it out and it backed up just fine. :doh:

Back