• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

problems with Sony Pictures discs

kwtibbs

I have used Any DVD and Clone Dvd and had no problems to speak of. I started seing problems with Any DVD 6.1.3.2 and 6.1.3.3 where the comments disclaimer screens now lock up my movie. They just seem to be stuck in a loop. I have seen this on several older DVD'S (Trapped, Bad Boys II, an 13 going on 30). Help I have wasted several discs! :bowdown:

I am not using DVD Shrink

Shhhh!! Don't you know that all problems with AnyDVD vs Sony have to be tied back to DVDShrink?? It's part of "the program". <EG>

-W

Shhhh!! Don't you know that all problems with AnyDVD vs Sony have to be tied back to DVDShrink?? It's part of "the program". <EG>

-W

Hey now! That's completely unfair!!! Recode deserves its share of the blame, too. :D

Back