• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problems with Resident Evil-Extinction

Ok. Here is my log for Resident Evil. Everything seemed to backup and burn ok. Except when I go to play it. It plays all the directors comments instead of playing the movie. Please help.

Just include the correct audio track in CloneDVD. If in doubt, select all.

The only annoying thing about this movie for me was how many titles the disc goes through before you even get to the menu and then it skips through a few more before beginning to play the movie.

The audio came out fine on my backup.

I clicked on the link you provided and read through it. I selected (or deselected) the same as given in the example from the link. The audio stream that I selected was "English Dolby AC-3/6", Subtitle English, Audio Language English, & Subtitle Language English. That is all that I have selected. I am sorry if I am missing something here, but this seems way too complicated than it should be. Also, how do I back up my registry?

Last edited:
I clicked on the link you provided and read through it. I selected (or deselected) the same as given in the example from the link. The audio stream that I selected was "English Dolby AC-3/6", Subtitle English, Audio Language English, & Subtitle Language English. That is all that I have selected.

You backed up the director's commentary track. Your disc wouldn't play the director's commentary unless you backed it up.

The instructions tells you to listen to the different audio tracks on your computer so that you know what to back up.

If you want, select them all and choose "preserve main menu" in Clonedvd.

Also, how do I back up my registry?

a)Start-->run-->type "regedit" (no quotation marks)-->hit enter
b) File-->export-->Select "Export Range all"-->choose a filename and a location-->click "save"

Last edited:
Back