• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problems with Fools Gold

guidojo

Yeah, I`m having the same trouble copying this movie I`m using Roxio and when it opens the copying window,it just closes real fast and cannot reinitiate it?
Every other movie I try cracks fine and copies fine.What could be the problem?I`ve ran all updates to date.
Thanks for any help

Can`t copy Fools Gold either

View attachment AnyDVD_Info_D_FOOLS_GOLD.zip
I`m having trouble copying this movie too.First of all,I`m using Roxio,I`ts never failed me yet but when I put this movie in my machine it opens the copy window and then closes real fast and will not reinitiate the copy procedure.I copied a movie right after this one and no trouble cracking or copyine that one just Fools Gold.I`ve had great luck with Any DVD until this movie.Any help will be appreciated

You have problematic filters installed. There really shouldn't be an issue with this disc. I would recommend removing the filters. I'm really not sure how much this will impact using the Roxio software. You may want to rip the disc using the AnyDVD ripper.

From your logs:

Cdralw2k (system32\drivers\Cdralw2k.sys), Version: 8.0.0.212 (8.0.0.212)
Company: Sonic Solutions
Product: Drag-to-Disc
Copyright: Copyright (c) 1994-2005 Sonic Solutions
Description: CDRAL Place Holder Driver (see PxHelp)
FileVersion: 8.0.0.212
ProductVersion: 8.0.0.212

pwd_2k (system32\drivers\pwd_2k.sys), Version: 7.1.0.220 (7.1.0.220)
Company: Roxio
Copyright: Copyright (c) 1994-2004 Roxio, Inc.
Description: Win2000 Framework for Packet Write Driver
FileVersion: 7.1.0.220
ProductVersion: 7.1.0.220

Cdr4_2K (system32\drivers\Cdr4_2K.sys), Version: 8.0.0.212 (8.0.0.212)
Company: Sonic Solutions
Copyright: Copyright (c) 1994-2005 Sonic Solutions
Description: CDR4 CD and DVD Place Holder Driver (see PxHelp)
FileVersion: 8.0.0.212
ProductVersion: 8.0.0.212

1. Create a backup of your registry
  2. Download ImgBurn (freeware) here: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download.
  3. Start ImgBurn and go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order....
  4. Select "Cdralw2k". Click Remove Selected Filter. Click OK.
  5. Select "pwd_2k". Click Remove Selected Filter. Click OK.
  6. Select "Cdr4_2K". Click Remove Selected Filter. Click OK.
  7. Reboot

Whatever programs installed those filter will no longer work properly.

Refer here (http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=15536) for more information on some of those filters.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Back