• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problems with Captain America

NightHawk47

i am having problems with this disc too.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.8.8.0_Info_D_CAPTAIN_AMERICA.zip
    31.1 KB · Views: 24
Same problem.

Took over an hour to copy and skipped a bad sector. Burnt in 15 seconds. Help.

Took over an hour to copy and skipped a bad sector. Burnt in 15 seconds. Help.

If you have access to that "other program," use the latest Beta. After failing with AnyDVD 6.8.8.0 I used it (I own licenses for both), and it worked perfectly in "Clone" mode, producing an ISO with the formatting and layer break in the original location. Burned with ImgBurn 2.5.6.0. Watched and no problems...

Other times, AnyDVD works and the other program does not on new releases. Good to have two options...

Is anyone else successful? I had no problem using AnyDVD and CloneDVD. Went perfect????

i ripped video to hard disc using anydvd 6.8.8.0 and then used clone dvd and unchecked all the files that had 0 min and it copied fine

Is anyone else successful? I had no problem using AnyDVD and CloneDVD. Went perfect????

OK, I can verify that ripping with CloneDVD works. I haven't burned and re-watched it, but I ran it through various tests in PowerDVD and all seems OK.

The error I had was when attempting to use ImgBurn to read the DVD to an ISO/MDS file set. Even on titles that are listed on the FAQs as needing to be ripped to the hard drive as files first, this method of using ImgBurn with AnyDVD has always worked for me to create a nice image file with original format and layer break. I believe I saw James or one of the other Slysoft developers praise ImgBurn in this regard in a thread on this forum. I'm not sure why it seems to work better than CloneCD would for creating images, but until now it has.

In summary, AnyDVD works just fine for this title, as long as you are OK with working with files to re-author the DVD.

I was unable to create an ISO using ImgBurn.

Attachments

• ImgBurn_CA.zip
    1.5 KB · Views: 7
I have same problem.

ERROR CODE:
I tried 2 different drives and still when it gets to a certain point there is an error that will not load the movie onto the hard drive. any suggetions.

captain america

i am having problems with this disc too.

I have just backed up Captain America yesterday, and had no problems. my disc hac css protection which was removed by anydvd, and required a dual layer disc to back up at 100 percent. I would suggest you find a different supplier for your movies.

I'm using the same programs and it won't copy. The anydvd says it doesn't recognize the file and won't even try to copy the disc

I'm using the same programs and it won't copy. The anydvd says it doesn't recognize the file and won't even try to copy the disc

There is more to asking for help than "me too, me too".

- what is the exact error you see?

- what file is "it" not recognizing? I'm assuming "it" means AnyDVD.

- total failure to scan might mean this particular disc is invisible to your drive and that being the case is not going be "seen" by AnyDVD

So ....

A log from AnyDVD would be very helpful.
a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put that original disc in your optical drive/reader. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the little red fox icon in the lower right system tray and select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file, a pop-up screen will appear.
Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Go to your My Documents folder and there you will see a zip file called
"Anydvd_Info_<DVD TITLE>.zip" (or something similar)

Attach that ZIP file to your reply here.

Note: If the word "empty" appears in the name of your log file then forget trying to back up this one. That disc in your drive is simply not visible and no, that is not an evil protection.

i ripped video to hard disc using anydvd 6.8.8.0 and then used clone dvd and unchecked all the files that had 0 min and it copied fine

Yep = same here.. AnyDVD ripped it to folder just fine.

-W

Back