• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problems with callanetics dvd

bacillus

Been trying to copy a Callanetics 10 Years Younger in 10 Hours dvd but each attempt results in failure with an error message IFOProperties 6.
I have attached my logfile.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.9.1.3_Info_E_10_YEARS_DVD.zip
    59.6 KB · Views: 7
This appears not to be a genuine (manufactured) DVD.
Media is not CSS protected.
Media is region free.

Try disabling AnyDVD.
What program are you using to copy the disc with?

The dvd is a retail bought one and came in its original box.

I am using AnyDVD to rip the dvd to hdd but at the end of the rip process I get the error message IFOProperties 6. There is an ok button to press in the error message box and on doing so I am warned that all the copied files will be deleted.

Since it's not protected - Try exiting AnyDVD and copying it to the HD using only Windows Explorer.

Does that work?

-W

Just to close this, I successfully ripped the dvd to hdd using Ripit4Me.
I wonder why AnyDVD couldn't do this when an old program like Ripit4Me could ...

Just to close this, I successfully ripped the dvd to hdd using Ripit4Me.
I wonder why AnyDVD couldn't do this when an old program like Ripit4Me could ...

AnyDVD assumes you are ripping a protected DVD. If there is no protection on the DVD, you don't need AnyDVD to rip it, you can use anything. Sometimes using AnyDVD to rip an unprotected disc has undesirable results, but it's actual job is to remove protection. It was not intended to be a ripper, that was added.

Back