• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problems with BD-RE playback

Not politics, has nothing to do with politics, it's plagiarism, look up the meanings of the words.

joining the discussion late...with what little i know about bd-re playback....
i've been using them to back up copies of my blu-ray movies for a while...taking original disc, using anydvd hd 6613, clown bd...i take the movie down to less than a 25 gig bd-re (main movie, one audio stream and subtitles)....which plays just find on my sony blu-ray player model bdp n460..i am also using fairly cheap $11 plus change philips bd-re as the media...

i have a question concerning bd rebuilder....as an experiment i have taken the disc that i've made above, in this case district 9, and created an iso which i have mounted with virtual clone drive.......and taken it down to a bd-9(dvd-9) size....again this playes flawlessly with my sony blu-ray player....the only trouble is that it takes approximately 24 hours to complete this process....

processor: intel (r)core(tm)2 duo cpu p8400 @2.26ghz 2.27 ghz
500 gb hdd
ram: 4.00 gb (2.87 gb usable)
operating system: windows 7 32-bit in a sony notebook vaio

is my processor too slow?...would more ram help?...is it even possible to change out the processor for something better? many thanks to any and all that might help out with this question....it's not a task i normally do but 24 hours seems a tad long....

I don't do compression on BD files. ISO using AnyDVD/HD. I am currently backing up "THIS IS IT" (The Michael Jackson farewell documentary). I do main movie or full disc ISO to BD media only. I too am interested in a upgrading my processor on my VAIO laptop. Sadly my laptop is new and came with a BD-player the processor though is too slow for what I like to do. I searched around and have located an upgradeT6500 core 2 duo processor for around $129.99, I just need to know more about having a processor installed in my SONY VAIO model type. It's an NW series. It can be done, I've confirmed that. It's just a matter of whether I will attempt this major change myself. I do have a software that will let me convert BD ISO to HD/MKV.....and another that will convert HD/MKV to DVD to play in any standard DVD player.:agree:

Back