• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problems using Verbatim BD-RE-DL

BKVic

So I purchased some Verbatim BD-RE-DL discs today and CloneBD gives me an error that says the disc doesnt have enough space. My computer tells me that there is 45.1GB of space on the disc, its brand new and has never been used. The disc Im trying to test with is just over 32GB in size. Why is CloneBD giving me this error and has anyone else encountered it?

So, Im the only one who has run into this??

memorex

Memorex is the very best bd discs to use

Sure it is, of you start at the bottom of the quality list. Memorex is C grade quality at best, even Sony discs are better.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Blank disc quality

I knew at one time which the best CDs and DVDs were. Don't know which brands of BD are the best, however. Do you or someone mind giving me a short list in descending order of which the best and worst are? I know for myself that Verbatim BD-R DL 50 GB discs imported from Japan were the only discs I could get in bulk for less. The Sony single BD-R on Amazon costs a whopping $15 USD! But I can't seem to find any Sony BD-R 50 GB discs in bulk. Do you know of a good quality BD-R 50 GB disc I can get 50 of also, please? Thx. Shon

Blank Bluray Media

I knew at one time which the best CDs and DVDs were. Don't know which brands of BD are the best, however. Do you or someone mind giving me a short list in descending order of which the best and worst are? I know for myself that Verbatim BD-R DL 50 GB discs imported from Japan were the only discs I could get in bulk for less. The Sony single BD-R on Amazon costs a whopping $15 USD! But I can't seem to find any Sony BD-R 50 GB discs in bulk. Do you know of a good quality BD-R 50 GB disc I can get 50 of also, please? Thx. Shon

Link Below is where I found just about any bluray media brand you can think of. Can't list in best vs worst order as everybody's opinion is different but I will list some examples of good media at best prices I could find. They have BD-RE and even "water shield" media if you're interested. I like the Ritek Ridata White Inkjet Hub Printable 25GB 6X BD-R Media in Cake Box. 50 for $39 shipped or 100 for $73 shipped or Ritek Ridata 50GB Blu-Ray Dual Layer White Inkjet Hub Printable 6X BD-R Media 50 for $164 shipped or 100 for $321 shipped. Also JVC Taiyo Yuden LTH Type 6X 25GB Single Layer White Inkjet Hub Printable Blank Blu-ray Discs in Cake Box 50 for $47 shipped or 100 for $90 shipped. Both are good quality highly recommended media, They do have Verbatim and Sony, 50 Sony 25GB 6x for $87 shipped, 50 Verbatim 25GB 6x for $62.50 shipped. Also have Memorex for previous gentleman that asked. Once had 50 DVD cakebox of memorex from WalMart and first 10 or 15 were coasters. Will never buy or recommend memorex (or Walmart). They also carry their own brand called Blaze with a 100% money back guarantee. It's the cheapest. They will replace any defective media. Here's the link if anybody wants to check it out....

https://www.inkntech.com/z/Blu-ray_Media/1_440

Last edited:

Might be some good info here https://forum.slysoft.com/forumdisplay.php?26-CD-DVD-BD-Blanks See the stickys.

Doesn't using these 50GB discs

I use Verbatim Blu-ray 4X BD-R DL disks (http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0056DV0L4?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00), and have no problems with them being burnt or read (outside of CloneBD - i.e, when ripped using AnyDVDHd and burnt of the ISO using NERO).

I do tend to burn at the lowest speed possible, as I read somewhere that the lower the speed, the better chance of success generally (this may or may not be correct, just what I read).

pretty much eliminate having to use CloneBD for most movie backups?

Well.... yes.... but its more of a pain to go through the seperate steps... which is why I wanted to use Clone.... a one step shop which would also allow transferring to SL disks where the film size allows it.

Thanks, I understand

Well.... yes.... but its more of a pain to go through the seperate steps... which is why I wanted to use Clone.... a one step shop which would also allow transferring to SL disks where the film size allows it.

That is my wish as well.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh - dont say that.... otherwise somebody will have a pop at you about complaining too much. ;)

Link for bd disks

Link Below is where I found just about any bluray media brand you can think of. Can't list in best vs worst order as everybody's opinion is different but I will list some examples of good media at best prices I could find. They have BD-RE and even "water shield" media if you're interested. I like the Ritek Ridata White Inkjet Hub Printable 25GB 6X BD-R Media in Cake Box. 50 for $39 shipped or 100 for $73 shipped or Ritek Ridata 50GB Blu-Ray Dual Layer White Inkjet Hub Printable 6X BD-R Media 50 for $164 shipped or 100 for $321 shipped. Also JVC Taiyo Yuden LTH Type 6X 25GB Single Layer White Inkjet Hub Printable Blank Blu-ray Discs in Cake Box 50 for $47 shipped or 100 for $90 shipped. Both are good quality highly recommended media, They do have Verbatim and Sony, 50 Sony 25GB 6x for $87 shipped, 50 Verbatim 25GB 6x for $62.50 shipped. Also have Memorex for previous gentleman that asked. Once had 50 DVD cakebox of memorex from WalMart and first 10 or 15 were coasters. Will never buy or recommend memorex (or Walmart). They also carry their own brand called Blaze with a 100% money back guarantee. It's the cheapest. They will replace any defective media. Here's the link if anybody wants to check it out....

https://www.inkntech.com/z/Blu-ray_Media/1_440

You might also want to check out Rima.com. They seem at the moment to have a slightly lower price. I've used them before for standard DVDs and CDs without any problems.

Back