• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem with Star Trek

bassrocks

Trying to find a solution you already know what the problem is. Will post log 7.3.1.6.
When you turn your dvd player on ( for instance I have Apex) a blue screen comes on with the words apex dvd going up and down, then you put your dvd in and the movie starts. So after the process is done I put the movie in to check it and the word PLAY comes on for about a second and then it pops back to the Apex dvd screen. It won't open up to the movie menus.Any help greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.3.1.6_Info_D_STAR_TREK__INTO_DARKNESS.ziplog
    701.4 KB · Views: 76
Does the DVD play on the computer?... because it sounds as though the problem is with your standalone player.

Same problem with Star Trek

You're right it does back up but it won't play the movie as soon as you put it in. All the other movies play just fine including World War Z. For some reason this movie there's a problem why it won't open up. Now when I push the menu button on the remote it'll open up. But it should open up without that being pushed here's the latest log with 7.3.2.0.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.3.2.0_Info_D_STAR_TREK__INTO_DARKNESS.ziplog
    701.5 KB · Views: 16
i had to burn the star trek into darkness using DVDFAB TO COPY THAT MOVIE.

Please note that all anyone had to do to copy this movie correctly are these steps:

1) Rip Movie to Hard Drive with AnyDVD.
2) Process that ripped folder with DVD Shrink (it's freeware). Or use CloneDVD2 to do steps 1, 2 and 3 and have AnyDVD enabled.
3) Burn the result to a blank DVD with ImgBurn (and it's freeware also.)
4) Done.

There is a problem

DVD (not HD DVD and not BlueRay)
Rip to disc (DVD files) with AnyDVD 7.3.2.0
Burn to DVD with CloneDVD2 2.9.3.0
Insert into DVD player and it drops out
Repeat pressing play and it droops out
press "Top Menu" on DVD player remote and DVD menu appears and video plays naturally.

Ripping the movie only works fine.

It appears the menu link to the first title is lost in the copy. This is just my 2 cents.
pop is Mark

DVD (not HD DVD and not BlueRay)
Rip to disc (DVD files) with AnyDVD 7.3.2.0
Burn to DVD with CloneDVD2 2.9.3.0
Insert into DVD player and it drops out
Repeat pressing play and it droops out
press "Top Menu" on DVD player remote and DVD menu appears and video plays naturally.

Ripping the movie only works fine.

It appears the menu link to the first title is lost in the copy. This is just my 2 cents.
pop is Mark

Which disc is this? UK? US? Edition? ....
Please post a logfile.

Logfile

Disk is US - logfile attached

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.3.2.0_Info_R_STAR_TREK__INTO_DARKNESS.ziplog
    699.5 KB · Views: 20
Trying to rip the new Star Trek movie. It gets about 6% in and I get this error code : FileIO 3 VTS_18_1.VOB 6463488 364544. Then it tell me it will delete created files

Trying to rip the new Star Trek movie. It gets about 6% in and I get this error code : FileIO 3 VTS_18_1.VOB 6463488 364544. Then it tell me it will delete created files

Please post an AnyDVD logfile, and all other interesting information (Tilte, Country, Edition, EAN code or Amazon order link).

Problem with Star Trek Into The Darkness

I have no problem with ripping it and burning it with AnyDVD ripper 7.3.2.0 and Clone DVd 2.9.3.1, but the copies I make will not play. Any suggestions? Thank you, Tracy Wright

yes, post an anydvd logfile

but then again, if the ripping does not have issues nor the burning its most likely either a crappy brand of blanks or your player at fault

Problem Star Trek Into the Darkness

Tried different brand of disk and tried ripping and burning a different movie and was successful. I tried to creat a logfile but culd not find the paper clip attachment, tried advance still no paper clip, So I e-mail the log file to SlySoft Support. I hope this helps you guys for anyone else who has same problem. Your the best, Thanks, Tracy Wright

yes, post an anydvd logfile

but then again, if the ripping does not have issues nor the burning its most likely either a crappy brand of blanks or your player at fault

Star Trek Into The Darkness Region 1

The copies Of Star Trek Into the darkness I've made will Play on on my Sony laptop but not my Toshiba or my JVC DVD players. These players I have cleaned and will play any other DVD copies of movies I've copy before and after Star Trek. Does anyone no why the copies of just this movie Star Trek Into the Darkness will not play on DVD players? I will be grateful with any suggestions solving this problem. Thanks for any help, take care and God bless, Tracy
PS I'm using AnyDVD 7.3.2.0 and Clone DVD2

I am very sorry, but your disc and / or drive is dirty and / or defective.

Last edited:
Back