• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem with playback or converting

rhancock1972

The last couple of months have been somewhat frustrating. New blurays have been having audio problems. I have been using MKV passthru forever and take the hd audio track. Most new movies will take several hours to complete and when completed the audio tract is not playable...l mean a few spits and shutters. If I re rip the movie and change to the ac3 audio tract (or other 5.1 channel equivalent) the rip completes in 30 minutes and the audio is perfect. Not quite sure what's going on...I have used kodi and vlc player for the playback. Never had this problem before. Wish I could describe it better.

The last couple of months have been somewhat frustrating. New blurays have been having audio problems. I have been using MKV passthru forever and take the hd audio track. Most new movies will take several hours to complete and when completed the audio tract is not playable...l mean a few spits and shutters. If I re rip the movie and change to the ac3 audio tract (or other 5.1 channel equivalent) the rip completes in 30 minutes and the audio is perfect. Not quite sure what's going on...I have used kodi and vlc player for the playback. Never had this problem before. Wish I could describe it better.

I can't reproduce this.
Please do a conversion for a while (~5-10 minutes), abort, then on the completion page Press the Alt key and create a log file. Post that here, so we can see what is going on.

Back