• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem with playback on Patti Cakes

thetoad

So, AnyDVD seems to rip Patti Cakes fine, except it doesn't get to the menu on my Dune HD with the default first playback (which has the mvcomm bd+ code). If I change the first playback to the same as the menu (which doesn't have the bd+ init code in its xlet path) then it seems to playback fine.

Unsure if I'll get much traction on this issue because of my usage of a Dune HD (Smart H1 player, which has a real bluray playback engine), but figured I'd post it anyways.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.1.0_Info_E_PATTI_CAKES.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
I should note that I'm seeing this on many recent fox releases. (examples besides the above include Detroit, Battle of the Sexes, Wilson, Gifted).

Back