• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem with new software

Shardel

I was a lifetime member of Slysoft Anydvd. I tried the new Anydvdhd from Redfox and am having
a problem. I used 7695 on "The Choice". The backup disc played the first two minutes (movie only)
and then started over at the beginning. It played fine until chapter 14 when the movie stopped and
the screen went black. I pushed next and it started playing at chapter 15 and played till the end
of the movie. I used 8020 on God's of Eygpt. The backup disc played the first two minutes (movie
only and then started over at the beginning. It played fine till chapter 11 when the movie stopped
and the screen went black. I pushed next and it started playing at chapter 12 and played till the
end of the movie.
I only backup dvd movies. I play them on my Philips dvd player.
I'm interested in purchasing lifetime Anydvdhd, but would like to get it working properly before
I do.

Sorry I'm 75 yrs old and haven't posted a log file before. I will try to follow the instructions to do so. In the meantime I also updated to the
beta 8021 and it did the same things.

It's not that hard. Insert the disc, right click fox tray icon and click create logfile. It'll create a file and tell you were it's located. Simply attach it to a reply so the dev's can take a look. It's not normal behavior.

I hope this file is uploaded okay.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.2.1_Info_D_GODS_OF_EGYPT.ziplog
    276.5 KB · Views: 5
It's perfect. Other than your drives region not being set (something you really should do), I can't see anything wrong in it. How does the original behave? Does the rip itself behave odd as well if you play on a software player. Either way a dev will need to take a look.

I hope this file is uploaded okay.
You need to use CloneDVD to make a backup. Important: Deselect title 23. This should do the trick. And as Ch3vr0n said, you should set your drive region code.

The original movie plays just fine in my free standing dvd player. I have ripped discs with 7695, 8020, and 8021. They all act exactly as I
described in my first post. I use Clone DVD--have for years. I will try another disc deselecting title 23 and I will set my drive region code.
I really appreciate all your patience and all your help.

The original movie plays just fine in my free standing dvd player. I have ripped discs with 7695, 8020, and 8021. They all act exactly as I
described in my first post. I use Clone DVD--have for years. I will try another disc deselecting title 23 and I will set my drive region code.
Make sure you EXIT AnyDVD before trying to set your drive region.

Where did you get 8.0.2.1 there is nothing for it showing. How does one use a version that doesn't exists?? 8.0.2.1???

Back