• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem with ffmpeg

jlts1

I was using Clone DVD mobile on a copy of Blue Jasmine. I left my machine and when I came back it hadn't finished after about 3 hours. When I checked the machine had locked up. I reran Clone DVD mobile and it asked me if I wanted to delete the copy of Blue Jasmine. I figured that it was incomplete since the screen told me I had 53 minutes to go so I clicked yes. It said the it couldn't delete it because ffmpeg has the file open. I don't have ffmpeg on my windows machine. I searched for it and could not find it.

I rebooted and started it again, apparently OK we'll see.

Anyone have any ideas?

Followup

Interestingly, I tried it again and it hung up agin and asked me for permission to send a log file. Which I did.

I loaded it again (3rd time) and ran Clone DVD titles only and it was successful.

How come Clone DVD mobile wouldn't do it but Clone DVD worked?

Ideas?

Disappointed!

WOW! What a disappointment. NO replies. Not even from anyone from Slysoft! Again.............disappointed!

How come Clone DVD mobile wouldn't do it but Clone DVD worked?

Ideas?

CloneDVD and CloneDVD Mobile are two different programs and do different things.

CloneDVD Mobile converts to a more mobile friendly format ie mp4/avi etc

CloneDVD clones the dvd (or parts of ie movie only) to a dvd/image file/file structure on hdd

Still HAving a problem

CloneDVD and CloneDVD Mobile are two different programs and do different things.

CloneDVD Mobile converts to a more mobile friendly format ie mp4/avi etc

CloneDVD clones the dvd (or parts of ie movie only) to a dvd/image file/file structure on hdd

I am now having a problem with a copy of Stuck In Love that I already copied with Any DVD successfully. I tried to use clone DVD on this copy and it froze with 17% complete on two different machines. I even d/l the latest Beta of Clove DVD mobile with the same result.

So what's up with that?

Back