• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem with "Dive!!"

jpmccusa

All sorts of trouble with this one. Ripping to hard disk yields PS10 VOBU 4 1926347 223 Clone 6 and it stops after spending most an hour with Repairing Disk Structure. I could get a rip with VOBBlanker but the image wouldn't work in DVDShrink. I tried this with both settings for the AI Scanner. Using DVDShrink on the disc without ripping first froze up and the image had bright green bars on it, I think a sign of not removing protection?

Eventually I copied it OK but why it worked when nothing else did I don't know: I right-clicked on the VIDEO_TS file and copied it to a new folder. Then I opened the folder with DVDShrink and made a backup file. Then I burned it with ImgBurn.

I really don't know what's going on here. Logfile attached...

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.1.2.5_Info_E_DIVE_SCN.zip
    98.6 KB · Views: 13
Have you tried the latest release? 7.1.3.0 is our right now???

Try this

Ripping to hard disk yields PS10 VOBU 4 1926347 223 Clone 6 and it stops after spending most an hour with Repairing Disk Structure.
Eventually I copied it OK but why it worked when nothing else did I don't know: I right-clicked on the VIDEO_TS file and copied it to a new folder. Then I opened the folder with DVDShrink and made a backup file. Then I burned it with ImgBurn.

I really don't know what's going on here. Logfile attached...

Surprising that this worked as it did. Try this:

Left click the AnyDVD tray icon at the lower right of your screen.
Open the "Video DVD" list by clicking the + symbol
Open "settings"
Open the "AI Scanner" menu at the lower right of that screen
Set "always enabled"
OK

Now insert this disc and try it. Perhaps the "rip video..." on the right mouse click on the tray icon is best at this point. No need to burn this but if it gets to the HDD without a PS10 error then forcing the scanner worked.

Regardless, click "default" to restore AnyDVD to normal operation.

Yup, that did the trick...the new update + AI forced (it was forced with the old version, too). I'm not quite sure why as this is an old disc...it's out of print, I hear, and I was lucky to find a shop with it still in stock.

Thanks again for all the help!

Back