• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem with Bluray Books Thief

Ancelin Jean

Log enclosed > Message (BluRay) : Books Thief not in database

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.9.0_Info_D_The Book Thief.ziplog
    1.7 MB · Views: 4
The offline DB is far outdated vs the one that comes with anydvd itself.

Yes but it allows to wait for the solution.;)

ONLY for titles that are present in that offline OPD. For example if there's a decryption issue with the blu-ray of "No Time To Die (James Bond)", that offline OPD WILL NOT assist in any way, as that offline OPD dates from october 2019. NTTD is from last year.

Yes but I can rip No Time to Die without problem.
I dont understand why some bluray work fine and for any there are problems with the on line database.

The offline DB is far outdated vs the one that comes with anydvd itself.
For BD+? No it is not. It is the latest and greatest and up to date. Remember? AnyDVD DOES NOT SHIP WITH BD+ database because of the size.

You saying in those 2+ years there hasn't been a single need to update the offline file?

You saying in those 2+ years there hasn't been a single need to update the offline file?
This is exactly what I am saying.

EDIT: BD+ used on "The Book Thief" is from 2014.

Well, guess that means no new titles since 2019 discovered with BD+? The BD+ OPD online needs a fix? and i stand corrected in regards to my earlier post at #6 :)

I encountered the same issues with older BD+ titles from before AnyDVD Protection Database 1.0 (beta) and used it too.

Yes, but it should work right now.

Yes it works again. :coolman: BD+ is now decrypting again via the Online Protection Database.
Thanks James. :thankyou:

Back