• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD Protection Database 1.0 (beta)

James

Redfox Development Team
Staff member
Last edited:
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME @James :thankyou::bowdown::love::love::love::love:

when I try to installer after download says its unable to install
installer verification failed

Last edited by a moderator:
So, what do you do with the download? After installation, it takes the place of an internet connection for AnyDVD?

So, what do you do with the download? After installation, it takes the place of an internet connection for AnyDVD?
Yes, for older Fox discs, if you haven't decrypted them yet.

With the database and the newest AnyDVD version, you can decrypt all Blu-ray (not UHD!) discs (up to the release date of the AnyDVD version) without an online connection.

That's awesome! If your system has a permanent online connection, is there any upside/downside to having this installed? (Or in this case, should it be considered more of a backup). How regular will there be "updates" to this?

Thank you! :bowdown:

So we have to wait for the next AnyDVD also?

Edit:

Sorry ...

"8.3.5.0 2019 04 18
- New: PowerDVD 19 is now supported by AnyDVD's unique Cinavia fix
- New (Blu-ray): CloneBD 64 bit is now supported by AnyDVD's Cinavia fix.
It allows to modify the audio data within CloneBD during the copy operation.
CloneBD must be decoding the audio data (downsampling to AC3 must be enabled in CloneBD!)
The AnyDVD fox icon in the Windows notification area will turn purple, if samples are processed
(similar to the PowerDVD and ArcSoft TMT Cinavia patches).
- New (Blu-ray): Supports locally installed protection database"

Last edited:
It's pretty simple, due to the nature of uhd and the decryption method needed an online connection is required, as the data is NOT locally cached unlike normal discs

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

@Ch3vr0n ,

I could be wrong but you are guessing. The first leaked keys for UHDs appeared over at Doom9 and lead to the decryption of the discs associated. Please let James answer this question and be just mum.

I'm not wrong, I guarantee it. Decrypting UHD requires an online connection, and decryption details are NOT cached into a local dt1 file.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

That makes me a bit nervous, I guess I better pony up and get some large HD and rip everything to HD with protection removed just in case, in the horrible, terrible, event Redfox ever goes away. Don't want all my tons of discs to be coasters. I suppose I should do it anyway to reduce drive wear (and some UHD discs seem very finicky) and so on too.

This level of crazy DRM just plain stinks (and backfires on the studios, heck the more I spend on HD the less I can on discs, does nothing really).

@James,

thank you so much! !!!

Can you please elaborate why you excluded UHDs and limited it to BDs? Just curious....
"This is an optional database containing Blu-ray discs, which are not included in the AnyDVD application to keep the download size small."
There are no UHD discs with this kind of protection.

I'm not wrong, I guarantee it. Decrypting UHD requires an online connection, and decryption details are NOT cached into a local dt1 file.
This is correct at this time.

Back