• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem with Blade Runner & Bangkok Dangerous in BluRay

shazam27

I recently have been having problems with my Blu-Ray drive (when BIOS finally sees the drive and I boot into XP, XP started not seeing it...BIOS doesnt see it on every boot) - anyway, i got it connected through a SATA to USB box and it seems to be OK...

That said, both of the listed disks reported errors while ripping. I have attached the Logfile from BR, thinking it is possibly a bad disk. There are a couple small scratches, and I dont know how error prone these types of disks are when even light scratches are on the surface. THe rip had gotten far enough through BK to be able to be processed with RipBot264 (I think)...so I am less worried about that. And I successfully ripped Chronicles of Narnia as a test (I had done that prior to using the SATA/USB box).

I also tried to pull the Blade Runner main movie file directly from the disk through WIndows explorer and got an error half way through the copy.

Thanks in advance...

Scott

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_F_BLADERUNNER_FINAL.zip
    94 KB · Views: 5
Not sure if you wanted the whole zip file...here are two of the log files. I was able to play the whole movie on the PS3, so the disk isnt damaged enough to not be playable on it....

Here is the AnyDVD_Log file:
AnyDVD 6.5.2.2

track 1 from 0 to 11390976, Control 4
Drive free
read physical failed, sense 5:24:0
dvd-rom version 0 120mm 2.52mbps parallel
Layer 0 End: 0
read copyright failed, sense 5:24:0
layer 1 reserved free
standard udf
label BLADERUNNER_FINAL
AACS!
HD type: 1
MKB version 4
551944586a3f
e89320ba101f
HD: GetVolumeKey 1
parse_image took 2 seconds
hdtitles
Sending Patchlevel 1
mode 9247 0x241f

And the AnyDVD_Status File:

Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD 6.5.2.2)
OPTIARC BD-ROM BR-5100S 1.02 MAY20 ,2008
Drive (Hardware) Region: free

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.

Total size: 11390976 sectors (22248 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: BLADERUNNER_FINAL
Media is AACS protected!
Removed AACS copy protection!

InCDPass (system32\drivers\InCDPass.sys), Version: 5.5.3.0 (5.5.3.0)
Company: Nero AG
Product: InCD
Copyright: Copyright 2007 Nero AG and its licensors
Description: Ahead RW Filter Driver
Trademarks: InCD is a trademark of Nero AG
FileVersion: 5, 5, 3, 0
ProductVersion: 5, 5, 3, 0

incdrm (system32\drivers\InCDRm.sys), Version: 5.5.3.0 (5.5.3.0)
Company: Nero AG
Product: InCD Reader
Copyright: Copyright 2007 Nero AG and its licensors
Description: Nero MRW Filter Driver
Trademarks: InCD is a trademark of Nero AG
FileVersion: 5, 5, 3, 0
ProductVersion: 5, 5, 3, 0

Nero's Incd is packet writing software, which can cause strange reading and writing issues/conflicts with a lot of programs including Slysoft's. If you want drag-and-drop functionality, use dvd-ram instead, which is more stable.

i) Create a backup of your registry: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322756
ii) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)
iii) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Select "incdrm". Click "remove selected filter". Select "InCDPass". Click "remove selected filter". Click "ok".
iv) Reboot

The programs that install those files may no longer work properly.

There are a couple small scratches, and I dont know how error prone these types of disks are when even light scratches are on the surface.

If you still have the same problem, you have bad original discs.

Thanks!!

I dont necessarily want/need rag-and-drop, I have never used it...will let you know how it goes.

Back