• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem with BFI's "Black Jack"

jpmccusa

I get an "out of memory" error when trying to use DVDShrink. Logfile is attached --- hope that helps. I'll try some other tricks on it in the meantime...

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.6.8.0_Info_F_844_Black Jack.zip
    370.9 KB · Views: 4
I get an "out of memory" error when trying to use DVDShrink. Logfile is attached --- hope that helps. I'll try some other tricks on it in the meantime...

Use Rip Video DVD to Harddisk... and then import the output into DVDShrink. Does it still occur?

Yes... Anytime the AnyDVD Status screen looks like this....

Found & removed structural copy protection!
Found & removed invalid cell pieces!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
RCE protection not found.
UDF filesystem patched!
Patched DVD volume label!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Removed CSS copy protection!
Found & removed 10 potential bad sector protections!

You need to use the AnyDVD ripper before using DVDShrink - it's been the rule for 3 years now at least.

-W

I'll get back to you on that --- I was able to get a feature + menus only copy with VOBblanker, though.

No need to get back - it's a long known issue. :D

The rule is: If a disk reports structural protections and you use DVDShrink - you rip it with the built in AnyDVD ripper first to remove all the structural protections.

-W (DVDShrink user)

Back