problem with backing up Bobby z

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by smokinwithyou, Sep 7, 2007.

1. smokinwithyou

smokinwithyou New Member

I downloaded the new beta 6.1.7.2 and still can't back this dvd up? Any help would be appreciated..

2. DetroitBaseball

DetroitBaseball Well-Known Member

3. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

Please, at the least, answer questions 8 and 9 from the link Detroitbaseball posted. Thank you.

4. Bunnyrip2

Bunnyrip2 Well-Known Member

Bobby Z

I very easily backed my copy of Bobby Z up using AnyDVD version 6.1.7.1 and CloneDVD2 version 2.9.1.2.:agree: I had absolutely no issues with it.:disagree:

5. Webslinger

Can you post an Anydvd status screen of the original disc please? Thank you.

6. smokinwithyou

smokinwithyou New Member

bobby z

No Disc is present in Drive D:!
    _NEC DVD_RW ND-2500A 1.09 04110900 .I was using anydvd 6.1.7.3 . Not sure why this disc is doing this? This is the error. thanks

7. Webslinger

And the original disc is in drive d, right?

8. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

Probably the disc and /or your DVD reader is/are defective.

9. Webslinger

from Frequently Asked Questions (READ BEFORE YOU POST)

5. Anydvd can't see or detect my original dvd-video movie disc (or my drives can read cds and not dvds or vice versa). What should I do?

a) Keep your license key file backed up safely
    b) Uninstall Anydvd (start-->all programs-->Slysoft--->Anydvd-->Uninstall)
    c) Reboot
    d) Check to see if your system ("my computer") now reports a disc in drive. Do you see a video_ts folder (if you're using a dvd)? Do you see folders or files?

If the answer is "no" to "d)", then Anydvd isn't your problem. As Anydvd is not on your system, Anydvd can't interfere or block the reading process. Possibly your reader or burner is slowing dying, the original disc is bad, or a number of other possibilities exist as well (including messed up ide/sata busdrivers, bad cable on the back of the drive, etc.)

If the answer is "yes", then click this link (and follow the steps): http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=1559

10. smokinwithyou

smokinwithyou New Member

yes my sony burner reads the disc yet not my nec . Maybe it is dying but it does read cds and other dvds .Not sure but ill use my sony. THANKS for all help......

11. Webslinger

Well, if you uninstall Anydvd, and your NEC still can't see/read this disc, then the issue doesn't involve Anydvd. And in this case it does sound as though it's an issue with your NEC drive.