• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem with AnyDVD HD 7.1.5.0

pawnslinger

the new Twilight Part 2 movie just came out on BD today, and it causes AnyDVD HD to begin the scan, but then stop... entirely. To get it running again, I reboot the computer. I have tried this several times, with identical results. I guess it wouldn't be so bad, if AnyDVD HD continued to work, just refused the BD. But no, the tray icon closes up and the program leaves memory.

Any ideas?

Step 1) post in the proper section. Blu-ray issues belong in the Anydvd HD section
Step 2) update to the latest beta. The link to it is found in that same section, it is known for a while now that the latest release cannot fully handle the latest twilight disc. All reports from the 7154 build indicated it processes just fine with that beta
Step 3) if it still poses issues, read the stickies and provide an anydvd logfile

Step 2) update to the latest beta. The link to it is found in that same section, it is known for a while now that the latest release cannot fully handle the latest twilight disc. All reports from the 7154 build indicated it processes just fine with that beta
Step 3) if it still poses issues, read the stickies and provide an anydvd logfile
Not all versions of Breaking Dawn Part 2 work with 7.1.5.4; but many do, and IIRC none of them work with 7.1.5.0. Update to 7.1.5.4 and try it again; if it doesn't work, post the logfile from 7.1.5.4.

I trust that this will work its way into the release version?? That is all I need to know. The reception here was rather chilly... I do not understand why. I guess you folks have all the help you need.

Is 7.16.0 expected to address problems with Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 or is it still advisable to download the Beta?

7.1.6.0 has everything in it from prior versions so up date to 7.1.6.0

The reception here was rather chilly... I do not understand why.

Me neither - sorry for that. Every forum has a few of those, who don't realize how rude and arrogant they come across... I don't think it's intentional.

Back