• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

problem Twilight Eclipse DVD with Anydvd 6.7.5.0

jaycee999

ripped to hard drive. but when I play back on the computer, it froze in the middle of the movie. Try to burn with 1 click DVD, it stop in the middle, probably at the same spot.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.7.5.0_Info_D_THE_TWILIGHT_SAGA_ECLIPSE.zip
    455.1 KB · Views: 7
ripped to hard drive. but when I play back on the computer, it froze in the middle of the movie. Try to burn with 1 click DVD, it stop in the middle, probably at the same spot.

Interesting. Which version of the movie is this? UPC/EAN number? Amazon link?

AnyDVD appears to have done it's job ok.

Not related to your problem, but for reference:

AnyDVD_Status

Code:
Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.7.5.0)
HL-DT-ST DVD-ROM GDR8163B 0L23 0BLCA04/06/19
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Current profile: DVD-ROM
Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2084960 sectors (4072 MBytes)
Total size: 4153296 sectors (8111 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: THE_TWILIGHT_SAGA_ECLIPSE
Media is CSS protected!
Media is locked to region(s): 1!
Video Standard: NTSC

Found & removed structural copy protection!
Found & removed invalid cell pieces!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
RCE protection not found.
UDF filesystem patched!
Patched DVD volume label!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Removed CSS copy protection!
Found & removed 10 potential bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!
The version of AnyDVD you are using ( 6.7.5.0 ) is up to date.
Code:
Please ensure you are using the latest firmware for your optical drive. See here.

Rip speeds on DVD and Blu-Ray might be improved by MediaCodeSpeedEdit. Please see RIPLOCK.
If installed (often from Duplex Secure, Daemon Tools or Alcohol 120% ), uninstall SPTD, which is the culprit for slow rips.
See here and here.

This disk contains structural protection & bad sector protection. Please either use AnyDVDs 'Rip To Harddrive' function or use CloneDVD. See here for details.

SysInfo

Problematic Filter InCDPass Mostly Version 4.x of Incd causes nothing but problems and conflicts with AnyDVD and CloneDVD:
Code:
CDROM Class UpperFilters:
InCDPass (System32\DRIVERS\InCDPass.sys), Version: 4.2.12.1 (4.2.12.1)
Company: Ahead Software AG
Product: InCD
Copyright: Copyright 1995-2004 Ahead Software AG and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.
Description: Ahead RW Filter Driver
Trademarks: InCD is a trademark of Ahead Software AG
FileVersion: 4, 2, 12, 1
ProductVersion: 4, 2, 12, 1
Refer here for an list of known problematic filters. Further filter information here

Remove the filter(s):

1. Create a backup of your registry. Refer here for how to do so.
  2. Download ImgBurn (freeware).
  3. Start ImgBurn and go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order...
  4. Select "InCDPass". Click Remove Selected Filter. Click OK.
  5. Reboot.

Whatever programs installed the filter may no longer work properly.
Reinstall the piece of software that originally installed the filter to get things working again if necessary.
It is not recommended that you do so, however, because the problem will likely happen again at a later time

ripped to hard drive. but when I play back on the computer, it froze in the middle of the movie.

How did you play back? It looks like AnyDVD handled the disc just fine.

AnyDVD appears to have done it's job ok.

Not related to your problem, but for reference:

AnyDVD_Status

Code:
Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.7.5.0)
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Current profile: DVD-ROM
Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2084960 sectors (4072 MBytes)
Total size: 4153296 sectors (8111 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: THE_TWILIGHT_SAGA_ECLIPSE
Media is CSS protected!
Media is locked to region(s): 1!
Video Standard: NTSC

Found & removed structural copy protection!
Found & removed invalid cell pieces!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
RCE protection not found.
UDF filesystem patched!
Patched DVD volume label!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Removed CSS copy protection!
Found & removed 10 potential bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!
The version of AnyDVD you are using ( 6.7.5.0 ) is up to date.
Code:
Please ensure you are using the latest firmware for your optical drive. See here.

Rip speeds on DVD and Blu-Ray might be improved by MediaCodeSpeedEdit. Please see RIPLOCK.
If installed (often from Duplex Secure, Daemon Tools or Alcohol 120% ), uninstall SPTD, which is the culprit for slow rips.
See here and here.

This disk contains structural protection & bad sector protection. Please either use AnyDVDs 'Rip To Harddrive' function or use CloneDVD. See here for details.

SysInfo

Problematic Filter InCDPass Mostly Version 4.x of Incd causes nothing but problems and conflicts with AnyDVD and CloneDVD:
Code:
CDROM Class UpperFilters:
InCDPass (System32\DRIVERS\InCDPass.sys), Version: 4.2.12.1 (4.2.12.1)
Company: Ahead Software AG
Product: InCD
Copyright: Copyright 1995-2004 Ahead Software AG and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.
Description: Ahead RW Filter Driver
Trademarks: InCD is a trademark of Ahead Software AG
FileVersion: 4, 2, 12, 1
ProductVersion: 4, 2, 12, 1
Refer here for an list of known problematic filters. Further filter information here

Remove the filter(s):

1. Create a backup of your registry. Refer here for how to do so.
  2. Download ImgBurn (freeware).
  3. Start ImgBurn and go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order...
  4. Select "InCDPass". Click Remove Selected Filter. Click OK.
  5. Reboot.

Whatever programs installed the filter may no longer work properly.
Reinstall the piece of software that originally installed the filter to get things working again if necessary.
It is not recommended that you do so, however, because the problem will likely happen again at a later time

This one looks quite ancient:
Pfc (system32\drivers\pfc.sys), Version: 2.5.0.204 (2.5.0.204)
Company: Padus, Inc.
Product: Padus(R) ASPI Shell
Copyright: (C) Padus, Inc. 1999-2001. All rights reserved.
Description: Padus(R) ASPI Shell
FileVersion: 2, 5, 0, 204
ProductVersion: 2, 5, 0, 204

It is the single disc edition from Canada. I play it back with PowerDVD. Funny the both PowerDVD and 1 click have the same problem. You are right, looked at the files in the hard drive, all the files seems to be there.

Have it working. Thank you, James and Mike r. It is the problem with the age of my computer. Use my new computer and it works. I'm not a technical person. No offence Mike r, what you said is way above my head. Probably is better for me to upgrade the ripping to my new computer and get new license for it. The license on this old computer was well worth it. Thanks again.

well you can use the same license on the new computer, provided the old and new one dont have anydvd active and running at the same time. OR you could simply uninstall anydvd on the old computer, remove registration info when doing that. Then simply install anydvd on the new computer, reactivate with your license file and you're all set.

Twilight: Eclipse with 6.7.5.0

The first indication that I had a problem with ripping Eclipse with this version of AnyDVD, was the speed, it ripped and wrote in under 2 minutes. When I reviewed the copy, I only had the menu sequence. I tried it again and CloneDVD showed 100% without compression. I watched it as it ripped and again I only got the menus. I back-dated to 6.7.4.0 and it worked fine, ripped and wrote in 18:24.

The first indication that I had a problem with ripping Eclipse with this version of AnyDVD, was the speed, it ripped and wrote in under 2 minutes. When I reviewed the copy, I only had the menu sequence. I tried it again and CloneDVD showed 100% without compression. I watched it as it ripped and again I only got the menus. I back-dated to 6.7.4.0 and it worked fine, ripped and wrote in 18:24.

Please post an AnyDVD logfile.
EDIT: preferably one created with AnyDVD 6.7.4.0

I also had a problem with ripping Eclipse (only film, Italian distribution) with 6.7.4.0 of AnyDVD & CloneDvd.

Some froze appears when i watched the copy.

I re-ripped the copy of DVD with CloneDVD and the problems are solved.

Now i have update anydvd to the new version.

THX !

bzZz...

Last edited:
Back