• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem playing "The Guardian" from hard drive

eraser2002

Hi all,

i purchased my first blu-ray - The Guardian UK version and Pioneer BDC-S02 drive. I installed latest AnyDVD and when i inserted disk it scanned and then i managed to rip to hard drive.

I got PowerDVD 3319f but when i try and open folder from hard drive it says "Disk is not inserted" error message :doh:

The film plays fine from disk and does not seem to have BD+ as theres no BDSVM folder on the disk?

Any ideas anyone

cheers

I downgraded to older version 3304 and thats removed the error, but now im getting powerdvd saying "incompatible graphics driver" when i try and load a hddvd or blu-ray bah!

i installed overscan compensation on my graphics card as it doesnt line up the screen properly on my plasma tv but i think this affects HDCP

does anyone know a way round the problem

cheers

Are you trying to use your tv as the secondary display with your computer monitor as the primary display?If so,I don`t think it will work that way because of DRM issues.If I remember correctly,You need to set your tv as the primary display.

Thanks mate, it must have been something to do with that cause its playing now.

Must say comparing the picture quality on my blu-ray disks using PowerDVD, and HD-DVD using XBox 360 or PC based - i think HD-DVD win hands down.

Id like to get a copy of a film on both formats to compare like for like

Back