• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

problem playing the back up dvd's on dvd player

dark_eyes

Recently I have problems playing the back up dvd's on the dvd players, movies skip a lot or freeze, already try different dvd players and its the same problem, some of the dvd's are Beautiful creatures, Parker, Hansel and Gretel witch hunters... I hope somebody can tell me whats happening THANK YOU !!!

since your talking about backups that involves burning. Anydvd does not burn, as such this post is in the wrong section.

what's brand of blanks you're using?

This is a burn issue. So.............
Try a better quality blank.
Burn at a slower speed.
Get a new burner.
-W (one of those will get it - you get to fish for it)

I've been using the same brand for the past 4 years (sony) and I burn at speed 8x I think thats the slower speed for burning, dvd writer is LG and its 4 months old and the problem is only with certain dvd's as I mentioned before if it were I problem with the burner or the blanks I think the problem should be more random with other copys but its only with the same 3 or 4 that I write on the other post.

Back