• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem playing Blu-ray on my TV

aj2703

OK guys bear with me as i'm in a bit of a rut. Here is a list of my Hardware.

Samsung LE26R74BD TV
LG GGW-H20L Blu-Ray Rewriter & HD-DVD ROM Serial ATA Drive
Asus ATI Radeon HD 3870 X2 1024MB GDDR3 TV-Out/Dual DVI/HDMI (PCI-Express)
Intel Quore 2 Quad Q6600
Corsair 4GB DDR2 XMS2-6400C5
Asus P5B Deluxe Motherboard.

Software.
Windows Vista 64Bit Home Premium
Power DVD Ver 7.3 Ultra
Slysoft Any DVD-HD Ver 6.4.0.0

1. I can open Power DVD up on my Desktop, then drag that to my TV and open a HD-DVD on my optical drive with no playback problems.
2. I can do the same with a Blu-Ray image run from my Hard Drive.
3. If i try to do the same with a Blu-Ray image from my optical drive it will not play on my TV. I have to start playing the film on my desktop then drag it across to my TV while playing, i should point out that the discs are from America, Region A as i buy them from amazon.com, and i am located in England region B. Is this problem something to do with the region settings..?. I thought Any DVD made the films region free which would eliminate this problem.

Settings in Power DVD are set to Region A.

Settings on Any DVD are Enable Blu-Ray support (ticked)
Remove BD+ Protection (ticked)
Blu-Ray Disc Region is set to Automatic.

Can anyone help me please.?.

I tried putting a Region B disc in my player and Power DVD won't play that as it's set to region A. I thought this wouldn't happen as Any DVD should make the region free.

Last edited:
*BUMP*

Is there no-one who can help, i am tearing what little hair i have left out here :D

Back