• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem Episodic DVDs

bwolf

First off, let me just say the clonedvd and anydvd are both sweet progs and its money very well spent. I have had no issues with either one until now though. I was recently backing up my dvds of Forever Knight trilogy, and Voyagers the complete series. They copied fine with no error messages only when I played them I found that only one episode copied on each of my backed up dvds, while the other episodes did not. But it seems to only occur with those particular dvds as I have backed up some of my other episodic dvds of other series and everything was fine. I have checked my media and all is well there. My settings are all the default settings I have used since my original set ups of each program. I am also using the latest versions of both programs. Since there was no error message I didnt know whether you needed some kind of log. But Anydvd runs fine and completely removes all of the protections from the dvds, its the actual copying process that seems to hit the above mentioned snag.

They copied fine with no error messages only when I played them I found that only one episode copied on each of my backed up dvds, while the other episodes did not.

Did you select "copy dvd titles" from Clonedvd's main menu or "Clone dvd"?

Sorry to not reply in so long, but I figured out the issue and everything has been operating fine since.

Back